What do you think is the threshold limit of your car? For how long do you think that it will continue to run unattended and unchecked by a mechanic, most probably 3 months or 4 months? But after that it needs some servicing and maintenance.Therefore,it’s imperative that you should know some basic things about your car like the symptoms of lower levels of engine oil, the cause of a few strange noises, the odor of leaking fluids inside in the Houston Chevrolet Malibu. These basic yet important things go a long way in keeping the car healthy for a long time.
Listed below are some of these essential facts and symptoms of your car that you need to know whenever treading on the road:
- Oil Change:If a man does not know how to change the engine oil of his car, then he should not have one. That is what everybody thinks, but it’s far from the truth. Yes, it’s beneficial to know how to change your engine oil, but it’s not necessary. You only need to unscrew a one or two bolts and pour the engine oil and enjoy the smooth driving for another 2-3 months.
- The Dipstick Master: You must have seen the mechanics pull out a long rod out from the front hood and checking it like if there are some pearls embedded on it. Well, it does not have pearls, but it can tell a lot about a car. Firstly, it shows you the level of oil in the engine and secondly, if you see a dipstick has grit on it, then it probably means you did not take good care of your car and it’s time to change the car itself. A quick suggestion, go for the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette, you won’t regret it.
- Jacking up:You may feel a little embarrassed after reading this, but every car has a specific area to place the jack and lift up the car safely without damaging the other parts. Lately, have you been experiencing recurrent oil pan changes? Connect the dots.
- Lug nuts:Every man to show his virility and muscularity tightens the lug nuts with so much vigor, that when the time arises to open them up for a tire replacement, it may feel like kicking yourself for tightening them as your life depended on them in the first place. Instead, you should buy a torque wrench and tighten the lug to the specified limits mentioned in the car manual. This will save you from the embarrassment of not being able to unscrew a nut.
- Jump Start:No, there is no rocket science in this; you do not need to be Edison for jump starting your car. There are a few simple steps, and you only need to connect the wires right. For instance, bring the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette near the older dead battery car and connect the positive terminals of both the car batteries with each other. For negative terminals place one on the dead battery and other on bare ground metal.